- When was Willdan founded and where is it incorporated?
- We are incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware and commenced our present business in May 1964.
- Where is Willdan headquartered?
- Our principal executive office is located at 2401 East Katella Avenue, Suite 300, Anaheim, California 92806. The telephone number of our principal executive office is (714) 940-6300 or (800) 424-9144.
- When did Willdan go public?
- Willdan went public on November 21, 2006 at $10.00 per share.
- On which exchange does the common stock trade and under what ticker symbol?
- Willdan Group, Inc. common stock trades on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol "WLDN."
- What are the Company's SIC (Standard Industrial Classification), NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) and CUSIP (Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures) numbers?
- The SIC code is 8711, the NAICS code is 541330 and the CUSIP number is 96924N 10 0.
- Who can I contact regarding stock certificate matters?
- Please contact our transfer agent. Mailing addresses: Shareholder correspondence should be mailed to: Computershare P.O. BOX 30170 College Station, TX 77842-3170 Overnight correspondence should be sent to: Computershare 211 Quality Circle, Suite 210 College Station, TX 77845 Shareholder website www.computershare.com/investor Shareholder online inquiries https://www-us.computershare.com/investor/Contact Telephone and Fax Toll fee in the US + 1 800 962 4284 Outside the US + 781 575 3120 Fax + 312 604 2312
- How can I purchase the Company's stock?
- We currently do not have a direct stock purchase program. Shares can be purchased by contacting a registered stockbroker.
- Does Willdan Group, Inc. common stock pay a dividend?
- Upon completion of its initial public offering, Willdan automatically converted from its historical status as an S Corporation to a C Corporation. Except for S Corporation distributions prior to the IPO, Willdan has not declared or paid any cash dividends on its common stock and does not anticipate paying cash dividends on its common stock for the foreseeable future. Instead, the Company intends to retain all future earnings, if any, for use in the operation of the business and to fund future growth. Any future decision to declare and pay dividends will be at the discretion of the Board of Directors, after taking into account the Company's financial results, capital requirements and other factors they may deem relevant.
- What is the Company's fiscal year end?
- We operate and report financial results on a fiscal year of 52 or 53 weeks ending on the Friday closest to December 31.
- Who are the Company's independent auditors?
- KPMG LLP, Los Angeles, CA
- Who is the Company's legal counsel?
- O'Melveny & Myers, Los Angeles, CA
- How do I contact Willdan investor relations directly?
- Please contact:
VP, Investor Relations
Willdan Group, Inc.